I've only got three days left in Shanghai...the clock is a'ticking. The house is packed up and our things are (almost) on a boat headed for the United States. Life is changing, and as it does, I'm looking back over my time here in China.
- "Learning to Speak Chinese: The Totally Inappropriate But Hilarious Way I Learn to Say 'My Grampa's Dead'"
- "New Shoes...from my ayi" (Yep...these are the shoes...there in the picture!)
- "Title #1: My Driver Has Lost His Marbles; Title #2: A Breach in Driver Etiquette; Title #3: Yet Another Cultural Sideswipe?"
- "We're Adopting a Baby! Another Grand Adventure" (This was the first time I shared the news of our adoption.)
- "The Coffeecake Chronicles: Day 3: Vietnam, Friday, September 26, Before We Go to the Orphanage" (In the months leading up to our adoption...before we had decided on a name for her, we called Tully "Coffeecake." Thus, there's a whole series on the blog called "The Coffeecake Chronicles." I wrote this particular post on the morning before we went to the orphanage to be with our daughter for the first time. Pretty special day.)
- "Tulliver's Travels: In Wonder and Awe" (This is mushy, gushy, mumma-love post. 2008 was such a great year.)
- "Writing: On Process: Writing?" (After becoming a mom, when does the writing bug bite?)
- "Writing: On Process: BIG, BIG NEWS!" (Did I tell you what a great year 2008 was? I did. Oh, good.)